Remote Senior C#/SQL Developer
Montrose Software helps one of the largest North American banks to enhance and maintain its financial libraries and applications. The bank serves 17 million clients worldwide with over 86,000 employees and provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services, and capital markets products and services globally. We’re the members of the client’s structured rates products team which is responsible for development of the analytics services supporting pricing of financial instruments in the different services across the bank as well as in our team's web based applications.
The project assumes fixing an income analytics system which supports various functions such as trade analysis, pricing, risk management and hedging. The project you will work on generates risk measures and cash flows for a range of instruments.
- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot complex C# and SQL Server applications, including multithreaded applications
- Design, develop and maintain SQL Server database schemas, tables, views, functions, and stored procedures
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from planning and design to implementation and maintenance
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards
- Collaborate with team members, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure project objectives and deliverables are met in a timely fashion
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and deployment
- Work with the GIT version control system to manage code repositories, merges, and branches
- Be familiar with Control-M or any other job scheduler
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise, and ensure that they are resolved in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends related to C# and SQL Server development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in C# and SQL Server development
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server database design and development
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Familiarity with GIT version control and Control-M
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Please note that the interview process is divided into four parts:
- Technical phone screening~30 minutes
- Technical interview~2 hours
- Non-technical call with hiring manager~45 minutes
- Optional: call with client for which you will be working
- Exciting projects involving new technologies,
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work with international teams,
- Competitive salary,
- Team events,
- Ability to work from home during the pandemic,
- Necessary equipment to work.
- Lunches from Kraków's restaurants that are delivered both to the office and homes,
- A fridge full of food and snacks,
- A selection of beverages, including the best coffee money can buy,
- Basically, you can order anything you like to eat or drink in the office.
- Private medical insurance,
- We will sponsor any sport/fitness activity you choose,
- Flexible working hours.
- We will pay for conferences and training classes that you want to attend,
- Internal talks and hackathons,
- English lessons,
- Read a book initiative. (ask us about it at the interview :))
- The chillout area:
- Comfortable bean bags,
- Therapy balls,
- PlayStation 4 + games,
- Nintendo Switch + games,
- Stretching area, including shower, including shower,
- Indoor bike parking place.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Apply through the Application Form below or send us an email to email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your application: "I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".